skip to Main Content
Dual laminate pipes have several advantages compared to other pipe materials commonly used in corrosive environments:
- Superior chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical and thermal strength.
- Very good abrasion resistance.
- No shock sensitivity (as found in glass-lined steel systems).
- Stability in vacuum condition due to excellent bonding of liner and FRP.
- Light weight construction.
- Elimination of external corrosion problems (as found in lined steel systems).
- Reduction of flanged connections with welded and laminated permanent joints resulting in fewer problems with leakage and maintenance.
Check the case study