With the rapid growing demand in solar-grade silicon for the photovoltaic industry, Tialoc has become one of the pioneer in design and build a complete large scale TCS treatment system for polysilicone industry.
Due to the nature of chlorosilanes which react vigorously with water and produce hydrogen chloride, hydrogen gas and hazardous residues, a hazardous zone treatment plant is required. Recently, Tialoc had successfully designed and built a TCS waste treatment system for one of the world’s largest Polysilicone producer.
TCS Hydrolysis Treatment Features:
- Simple and safe design (HAZOP analysis conducted)
- Proven technology
- Simple operation & process involvement
- Equipped with water feeding system for control of reaction temperature and transport reaction products
- Automatic nitrogen feeding system to buffer vessels and reaction tanks to prevent explosive atmosphere
- Specialised design and construction in electrically conductive thermoplastics and FRP;
- Fully automatic filling and discharge procedure with multi tank control mechanism.
- In-built touch screen control.